Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mission Approved!

My internship application has been approved by Biblical Ministries Worldwide, so my trip to Scotland is officially official through a mission board! Along with some other technical details, they are able to provide a tax deductible receipt for any gifts given under my name for my trip! If you are interested in giving this way, visit their How To Support page here: http://www.biblicalministries.org/content.php?pid=75 for that information. If you have already given to me directly and would like to receive a tax deductible receipt, please contact me and I will arrange for that!
I will have more information about this in the next day, but I wanted to let y'all know that this is now an option! Thank you again for all of your support-emotionally, spiritually, and financially!

No comments:

Post a Comment